The CDFI Fund Mapping system (CIMS) is now available for geocoding addresses, mapping census tracts and counties, and determining the eligibility of census tracts and counties under the CDFI Fund's various program distress criteria. CIMS users can create maps and reports (including Target Market worksheets), save files to their myCDFI Fund Account, and submit saved maps and reports (including Target Market worksheets) with online applications.
CIMS is available through your organization's myCDFI Fund Account. Please follow these steps to set up and/or access your organization's myCDFI Fund Account and CIMS:
(1) Print this screen for reference.
(2) Log-in to your myCDFI Fund User Account and Organization Account. The link to the myCDFI Fund is located on the mainpage of the CDFI Fund web site at http://www.cdfifund.gov.
(3) Accessing the Mapping Software: Please click here for additional information on accessing the Mapping software through myCDFI Fund.
(4) Click the "Mapping" link on the left column of the myCDFI Fund home page to enter the Mapping software.
(5) The Mapping home page offers a tutorial for users.
Qualified Census Tracts and Counties: Users may download lists of tracts or counties indicating whether they qualify under any of the CDFI Fund's programs. These database files (.dbf) may be opened in Excel or other programs that are compatible with DBF files. This information does not provide address information, geocoding, or maps.
Download Qualified Census Tracts and Counties: 2006-2010 American Community Survey Data
Download Qualified Census Tracts and Counties: 2000 Census Data
For Program related questions, please send an email to: email@example.com.
For more information on CIMS or myCDFIFund, please feel free to contact the CDFI Fund's IT HelpDesk by email at IThelpdesk@cdfi.treas.gov or by phone at (202) 653-0300 .