_Relevant Training Curriculum chapters can be found on the Resource Bank's main page.
This course was designed to help Native CDFIs set the groundwork for implementing a successful impact measurement system. Course material focused on exploring the components of an impact measurement system, developing an impact matrix, building actionable impact measurement and reporting work plans, learning about best practices, and learning from other Native CDFIs' experience with impact measurement.
- Develop an impact matrix;
- Describe the best practices of impact measurement; and
- Implement collaborative approaches to impact data tracking.
- Best Practices in Impact Tracking Presentation
- Best Practices in Impact Tracking Manual
- Best Practices in Impact Tracking Agenda
- Impact Goals Idea Bank: A worksheet to help brainstorm three or four impact goals to guide the development of an impact measurement system.
- Impact Goals Worksheet: A place to write your Native CDFI's top three impact goals.
- Native CDFI Impact Matrix: A template to be used when developing an organization's individualized impact matrix.
- SWOT Action Work Plan: A worksheet to complete a short impact measurement SWOT (strength, weakness, opportunity, and threat) analysis.
- Impact Matrix Worksheet: A worksheet to help define outcomes and indicators for each of your impact goals.
- Metrics Bank: A bank of potential metrics that could be used for common indicators.
- Follow-ups Infographic: An infographic about why people don't fill out follow-up assessments and how to make them more enjoyable.
- Action Work Plan: An action planning worksheet to help plan for the implementation of an impact measurement system.
- Reporting Work Plan: An action planning worksheet to help an organization reflect what each funder is looking for in reports and how to best address those needs.
The compilation of these documents was funded by the CDFI Fund, under Contract GS00Q14OADU119. The curriculum and opinions expressed in these documents are those of the authors, who are solely responsible for the content, and do not reflect the opinions of the CDFI Fund or any other person, entity, or organization.