Deadline to Submit Responses to Office of Management and Budget now January 27, 2023
The U.S. Treasury Department is extending the deadline to submit comments in response to its solicitation for public feedback on revisions to the Annual Certification and Data Collection Report (ACR), and abbreviated Transaction Level Report (TLR). The new deadline to submit comments is now January 27, 2023.
The CDFI Fund initially solicited comments on annual reporting requirements and data collection tools for Certified CDFIs in May 2020. Since then, additional revisions have been made to the ACR and the CDFI Fund’s data collection tools to coincide with the proposed new CDFI Certification Application.
The extension is being provided to allow organizations additional time to prepare their comments. The original deadline to submit responses to the request for public comment was January 13, 2023.
Please note, an updated Federal Register notice will not accompany this announcement. Comments provided by the below deadlines should be submitted as follows:
- Comments submitted by January 13, 2023 must be uploaded to the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) submission portal, per the instructions listed in the Request for Comment published in the December 14, 2022 Federal Register.
- Comments submitted January 14, 2023 through January 27, 2023 must be emailed to email@example.com with the subject line “Comment Request: Annual Certification and Data Collection Report Form and the Abbreviated Transaction Level Report.”
New Guidance Information
The CDFI Fund has also published a presentation outlining further revisions that have been made the ACR and TLR since they were initially released for public comment in May 2020. The presentation and guidance materials are available on the CDFI Fund website on the CDFI Certification, ACR, & CTLR Comment Resources webpage and via the links below.
For questions about the proposed changes to the ACR and the accompanying revisions to the existing TLR, contact the CDFI Fund’s Financial Strategies and Research Unit via email at CDFI-FinancialStrategiesandResearch@cdfi.treas.gov or through an AMIS Service Request.
- ACR and Abbreviated TLR: OMB Comment Submission Portal
- ACR and TLR: Overview of Final Revisions and Modifications
- Federal Register Notice
- CDFI Fund Annual Certification and Data Collection Report & Instructions (For Comment)
- Abbreviated CDFI Transaction Level Report Form for CDFI Certification Applicants and Certified CDFIs that are not current Financial Assistance (FA) Recipients Form & Data Point Guidance (For Comment)
- CDFI Certification Application & Data Collection Reporting Revisions Page
Stay in Touch
Sign up to receive news and important information.