On March 31, 2023, the Community Development Financial Institutions Fund (CDFI Fund) announced the publication of the Fiscal Year (FY) 2023 Bank Enterprise Award Program (BEA Program) Notice of Funds Availability (NOFA) with a deadline for submitting a FY 2023 BEA Program Application in the Awards Management Information System (AMIS), the CDFI Fund’s web-based portal, by 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time (ET) on June 1, 2023.
In anticipation of the upcoming publication of an amended BEA Program NOFA in the Federal Register, the CDFI Fund is announcing that it is extending the Application deadline for the FY 2023 round. The new deadline to submit the BEA Program Application in AMIS is 5:00 p.m. ET on June 8, 2023.
The last day to contact the CDFI Fund with questions regarding the FY 2023 BEA Program Application is extended to 5:00 p.m. ET on June 6, 2023. Please refer to the NOFA for details on communicating with the CDFI Fund. Likewise, the deadline to enter, edit, or delete BEA transactions, and verify addresses/census tracts in AMIS is extended to 5:00 p.m. ET on June 6, 2023.
The full list of revised dates is as follows:
- June 6, 2023 at 5:00 p.m. ET: Last day to enter, edit or delete BEA transactions and verify addresses/census tracts in AMIS.
- June 6, 2023 at 5:00 p.m. ET: Last day to contact BEA Program Staff about BEA Program Application materials.
- June 6, 2023 at 5:00 p.m. ET: Last day to contact CDFI Fund with questions about Compliance or CDFI Certification
- June 8, 2023 at 5:00 p.m. ET: Last day to contact IT Help Desk about AMIS support and submission of the FY 2023 BEA Program Electronic Application in AMIS.
- June 8, 2023 at 5:00 p.m. ET: Submit completed FY 2023 BEA Program Electronic Application
All other information and requirements set forth in the NOFA shall remain effective as published.
- Federal Register Notice: Change of Application Deadline
Stay in Touch
Sign up to receive news and important information.