ERP, ACR, and Compliance Deadlines Extended for Organizations Headquartered in Puerto Rico
Due to the recent occurrence of Hurricane Fiona, the Community Development Financial Institutions Fund (CDFI Fund) is extending application and compliance reporting deadlines for those organizations headquartered in areas directly affected by Hurricane Fiona.
Specifically, for those organizations headquartered in Puerto Rico, the CDFI Fund is extending the following submission deadlines:
- CDFI Equitable Recovery Program (CDFI ERP): The NOFA articulated deadline to submit a CDFI ERP application in the CDFI Fund’s Awards Management Information System (AMIS) is September 22, 2022 at 11:59 pm ET. The deadline for the above-mentioned organizations to submit an FY 2022 CDFI ERP application in AMIS is extended to October 6, 2022 at 11:59 pm ET.
- Annual Certification and Data Collection Report (ACR) and Compliance Reports: For Certified Community Development Financial Institutions (CDFIs) and Community Development Entities (CDEs) headquartered in Puerto Rico with an upcoming ACR and/or annual compliance report(s) deadline of September 30, 2022, the deadline is extended to October 31, 2022. Please note that this deadline extension does not apply to Single Audit Reports due on September 30, 2022.
The due dates(s) for an organization’s required report(s) can be found in the Assistance and/or Allocation Agreement(s) for the specific award(s), and in the Report Schedule in AMIS. Reporting schedules in affected organizations’ AMIS accounts will be updated to reflect this extension. In addition, please review your Assistance and/or Allocation Agreement(s) to verify if you are required to submit reports by September 30, 2022 and for additional information about the annual compliance report requirements.
The deadline for CDFIs to submit ACRs is within 90 days after their organizations’ fiscal year end (Please note that ACR submission deadlines are NOT listed in the Report Schedule in AMIS). Organizations can find their respective ACR deadline in their ACR Report Schedule within the Certification section of their AMIS Org Profile. Those organizations newly certified during fiscal year 2022 are not required to submit an ACR until the 2023 reporting cycle.
Those organizations that are NOT headquartered in Puerto Rico, but feel that Hurricane Fiona has materially impacted their ability to submit an ACR and/or annual compliance report by the required deadline, or meet a performance benchmark outlined in an Assistance/Allocation Agreement, should submit a Service Request in AMIS. The Service Request must cite the specific circumstances preventing your organization from completing and/or submitting these materials, or achieving the specified benchmark or metric, by the required deadlines.
For More Information
Questions related to the CDFI ERP application process can be submitted via a Service Request in AMIS or e-mail to email@example.com. Visit the CDFI ERP webpage for more information.
Information and instructions on submitting annual compliance and Certification reports, as well as Material Events forms can be found on the CDFI Fund’s website at the following links:
- Bank Enterprise Award Program Reporting
- CDFI Program and NACA Program Reporting
- CDFI Rapid Response Program Reporting
- Capital Magnet Fund Reporting and Compliance
- New Markets Tax Credit Program Reporting
- Certification of Material Events Form
- ACR Information
- AMIS Compliance and Performance Reporting
If you have questions about annual compliance and Certification reports, please submit a Service Request via your organization’s AMIS account. For more information about the CDFI Fund and its programs, please visit www.cdfifund.gov.
Stay in Touch
Sign up to receive news and important information.